Who says accidents are bad? One accidental cross between sweet orange and pomelo created a beautiful grapefruit for us to consume. Grapefruits originated from the country of Bahamas. This fruit is a perfect blend of sweet and sour with a blast of citrus flavour. Its colour varies from orange to yellow and may be oval or round in shape. The fleshy pulp may be pink, white or red in colour. Red coloured pulps are comparatively sweeter than the others.
- Being a part of citrus family, grapefruit contains a good quantity of vitamin C. It helps in managing blood sugar levels, keeps your hair and skin healthy and glowing. It is important for our immunity also.
- Apart from this, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and E are also present in grapefruits.
- It is a good source of potassium, phosphorous, calcium and magnesium.
- It also contains traces of iron, zinc and manganese. Calcium and magnesium are good for your bones while rest of them will help in maintaining blood pressure and will boost your immunity.
- Our grapefruits are cultivated organically, without using any chemicals or harmful substances and are packed and transported with utmost care.
Storage – Shelf Life
Grapefruits can be stored for 2 to 3 weeks in refrigerator. Pro tip – Keep the fruit at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours before consumption to enjoy in its best flavours.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.
There are no reviews yet.