Coriander leaves are permanent members of our kitchen family. Whether it is for garnishing food or for making dips, coriander blends perfectly. Its aroma and flavour makes everything taste better. It is known as Dhania in local language. It is believed to be originated from Italy. It has light green coloured leaves with sections in between. The serrations of leaves are rounded and has a strong aroma. It can be used to garnish your salads, lentils, curries or for making chutneys.
- It packs loads of vitamin A and beta carotenes which are really beneficial for your eyesight.
- It has minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorous, zinc and copper.
- It lowers the risk of heart diseases and works to lower the cholesterol level in our bodies.
- It has vitamin K which is beneficial for our bones and prevents osteoporosis.
- It prevents early aging and protects our body against various kinds of cancers.
- Coriander is produced in our hydroponic farms and also on farming lands. We make sure that all our produce is free of hazardous chemicals and is harvested on the same morning of the delivery date. We ensure that all the products are delivered hygienically to your door step.
Storage – Shelf Life
You can wrap the stems of coriander in damp paper towel or cloth to keep it fresh for a longer duration. Pack it in a zipper bag or container and keep it refrigerated. This will make it last for about 10 days.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.
There are no reviews yet.