Parsley is a perennial herb which is used for flavouring and garnishing many different types of dishes. The leaves are light to dark green in colour and grow in bunch on stems. Parsley basically originated from Sardinia and has spread worldwide. It has a distinct aroma and tastes a bit peppery with a hint of earthiness. You can chop it and garnish your dishes or make some dips or chutneys with it. It adds a colour to our food which is soothing for our eyes and mouth as well.
- Parsley is rich in beta carotene and vitamin A which is really good for your eyesight.
- It has plenty of vitamin K which is necessary for clotting blood at the site of injury.
- It has other mineral elements such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, copper and zinc.
- It is rich in antioxidants which help our body in fighting against various infections and diseases like cancer.
- It is a good source of folate, which i=reduces risk of heart related diseases.
- It also has antibacterial properties which help us by fighting infections caused by bacteria.
- At Froots, parsley is cultivated completely free of chemicals. We can ensure that the produce is safe from any heavy metals or harmful substances. Our team works effortlessly to harvest the produce on the same day of delivery in order to deliver premium quality and fresh produce.
Storage – Shelf Life
Keep the stems wrapped in a damp paper towel or cloth and refrigerate them in crisper drawer or in a plastic container. You can store it for about 1 week.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.
There are no reviews yet.