As the name suggests, Beefsteak tomatoes are large-sized and meaty-textured variants of tomatoes. They come in vivid shades from pink to red to orange and are both smooth and ribbed textured depending upon the variety. They have a classic tomato flavor which can add a typical tangerine twist to your cuisine.
- Beefsteak tomatoes are full of vitamins and minerals that promote excellent health.
- It minimizes the risk of heart diseases by reducing the level of bad cholesterol.
- Beefsteak tomato being low in calories is a great choice for reducing weight.
- Improves immunity and eyesight.
- Maintain healthy hair and skin
We selectively pick hydroponically grown, chemical-free, and fresh beefsteak tomatoes from our farm partners.
Storage – Shelf Life
Tomatoes can be stored in a single layer, at room temperature, away from the direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Uses- Beefsteak tomatoes are large and meaty with lots of juice, making them ideal to use as a base for fresh sauces and dips.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.