Zucchinis are the members of the squash family and are said to have originated in Central America or Mexico. Yellow zucchinis have a vibrant yellow, shiny and smooth skin with its flesh creamy white in colour. The flesh appears firm yet succulent in and contains a moist seed cavity. Zucchinis are typically slim, cylindrical in shape. The yellow variant has comparatively softer flesh and tastes sweeter than the green one.
- Zucchini is loaded with several antioxidants that may provide various health benefits.
- Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, thus improving digestion.
- Zucchini’s fiber may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels, potentially reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Rich in potassium and carotenoids, zucchinis help in maintaining heart healthier.
- Zucchinis may also promote prostate and thyroid health.
We selectively pick hydroponically grown, chemical-free, and fresh zucchinis from our farm partners.
Storage – Shelf Life
Advisable to store Zucchini in perforated plastic bags inside a refrigerator drawer. Try not to keep this fruit stored for more than 3 days in the fridge as it can get damaged in overly cold temperatures.
Uses- Zucchini is a versatile vegetable that can go well with exotic dishes like pizza and Lasagna.
While we work to ensure that product information is up to date and accurate, we recommend to go through the ingredient list, labels, batch information, warnings and directions before consuming the product. The image(s) shown are representative of actual product. Please note that the product delivered might vary slightly in size, shape or colour. The actual weight of individual product may vary. Hence you will be billed based on the actual weight during processing.
There are no reviews yet.